Labels

Saturday, January 5, 2013

New soundcloud site and forthcoming E.P. release!


It has been a long time coming, but I am finally going to release my E.P. online (possibly an album). I have wanted to record my own material for over a year now, but due to completing my masters degree, it was pretty impossible.

I have carefully built up my own home recording studio (I'm proud to say that about 80% of it is secondhand gear) over the last year and I spent August/September 2012 drafting and recording ideas of songs.  At the moment I have around 10 songs in different states of finishing. The music is a blend sounds in the electronic / experimental / alternative / acoustic / showgazing genres. Yes, that does sound pretentious, but it wasn't meant too as every time I sit down and create something, it always has a different genre than the last song...

I plan to get these songs finished and mixed by Spring 2013.

In the meantime, check out my soundcloud site ( https://soundcloud.com/rebelfighter). Hopefully I will be putting up demo ideas. Anyone is welcome to play with them and contribute to my ideas.

宜しくお願いします。

Rebelfighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment