Labels

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wednesday lite

Today felt like a "lite" day...kind of like a beta version of a program - there were flaws but they were,difficult to pinpoint. Being reminded that I am not Japanese also didn't help. I took Mia to the doctors as she has started to cough. We got the whole " strangers walk into a Wild West bar" deal in the waiting room, but no one bad mouthed us so that was good.

I also read a lot of articles on the flaws of the English education system in Japan. This didn't help my morale either. I think my negative vibes have originated from not running for 4-5 weeks. Also not doing regular exercise. So I've decided to walk to work next Monday...it will probably take me around 40 minutes and most of it is up hill. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment