Labels

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mia is 2 months old

Mia became 2 months old on June 29th! 

This is my first post in a month as life as been busy at home and at work. Working, studying and being a father takes a lot of time and so I've had no time to update my blog, however Mia is sound asleep and I have some time to write about Mia...

Mia smiles


Baby books, the internet and everyone reckons that babies smile when they reach 2 months. Mia started when she was around 1 month, however she has been smiling a lot more lately. A smile from Mia is great as all the crying and constant holding become irrelevant. 

Baby blessing

In Japan, when a baby reaches 30-something days they have a blessing, omiyamairi. The blessing here is much different to a UK one. It is done at a temple and anyone can attend.

The Dalai Lama comes to Nagasaki


 
Mia slept through the whole ceremony

This post has taken me all day to write! (Forget what I said earlier about Mia sleeping!). I'm going to give up writing in detail and just show some photos of her...






I'm not sure if Mia likes the guitar, however she didn't cry (a good sign)

Going out...

Mia loves long car journeys...I hope she will get the traveling bug oneday



playing music on the ipad before bedtime - a bad idea as she got too excited and wouldn't go to sleep for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment