Labels

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mia is 3 weeks old.

I met Mia and Ikumi this weekend and Mia was a good little girl. She spent most of the time wriggling around, stretching her arms and legs. She hardly cried  and when she did become hungry, she didn't turn into the Mr Hyde character of week 1.



The Wriggler!

Also, I brought her a dummy and she really liked sucking away at it. She also learnt to put her own hand on the dummy handle, but she wouldn't pull it away



Also, we think that Mia is beginning to see things. For the first time, I noticed her eyes following my face when I held her. Her eyes were fully opened and she stared at me intently.  I told her that for her first birthday we would be getting pizza to celebrate. Maybe the idea of pizza made her focus. If so, she definitely has my DNA. Innit.






No comments:

Post a Comment